Board of Directors
Rachel Hannon- President
Carol Schwartz- Vice President
Vincent Riccardi- Treasurer 
Rebecca Strand- Secretary
Diana Bush- Member
Karen Giffin- Member
Jacqueline Banks- Member


Board of Directors 2021-2022 Meeting Calendar


Board Meetings are held at the academy

3891 Martha Ave.

Toledo, OH 43612

Meetings start at 8:30 a.m.

Board meetings are typically held the first Wednesday of the month.

Click the following link to view the more current calendar.

2021-2022 Board Meetings